Van Security Locks After Care Kit - FREE with every order
A free gift!
To help prolong the life of your van lock we have provided a free car pack to help you look after and maintain your lock, we just need you to follow the simple steps below.Your pack includes
1. Key Card
3. Lubricant Spray
4. CaseFollow these steps to keep your warranty valid
1. Keep the key card safe. This is required to order duplicate keys, or to replace locks to the same code.
1. Lubricate your locks with a PTFE base spray monthly.
2. During adverse weather, or high usage, then lubricate the locks for often.
3. If the key /lock become stiffer, or difficult to use, then they are not being lubricated enough.How to lubricate
1. Shake the can vigorously to ensure the contents are mixed.
2. Insert the nozzle/straw into the keyway and apply sufficient spray in short bursts.
3. Run the key in and out of the lock several times.
4. Use more spray if required.
5. Repeat running the key in and out of the lock.
6. Remove any residue from the key and lock face.
7. Test the operation of the lock.
8. Clean the area using the cloth supplied.
9. Repeat the above until the lock is no longer stiff.
Failure to regularly lubricate and maintain your locks may result in invalidating your warranty.
Keys that show signs of wear immediately, snapped and/or damaged keys are not covered under warranty.